Another splendid eggs recipe to try....great taste !
Baked Eggs with Courgettes & Tomatoes
- 1 courgettes, sliced
- 100g/4oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15ml/1 tbsp snipped fresh basil leaves
- 5ml/1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large Lion Quality egg
- 15g/1/2oz low fat cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/400F/Gas Mark 6. In an ovenproof dish toss together the courgettes, tomatoes, basil and oil with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 20 mins or until the courgettes are pale golden.
2. Push the vegetables to the side of the dish to make a well in the centre; carefully crack the egg into the hole and sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for a further 8-10mins or until the egg is cooked to your liking. Serve hot with salad.