Try this great Scrambled Eggs Buritos recipe....amazing taste !!
The Ingredients :
- 4 9-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar or pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups Black Bean & Tomato Salsa (recipe follows) or prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Blend eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl with a fork until blended. Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add chiles and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add eggs and cook, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon or heatproof rubber spatula, until soft, fluffy curds form, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
3. To serve, divide eggs evenly among the tortillas. Sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons cheese and roll up. Serve with salsa and sour cream. This great scrambbled eggs buritos is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !